Espetada de Espadarte
(Swordfish Kabobs) Serves 4
- 1 pound swordfish steaks, cut into cubes
For the marinade
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 or 4 garlic cloves, skinned and crushed
- oregano sprig, crumbled
- dried piri-piri pepper, crushed, or 1 malagueta pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Coarse salt
- Thread the fish onto skewers and arrange them on a flat dish.
- Merge the marinade ingredients, pour them over the kabobs and leave them for an hour or two to take the flavors.
- Remove from the marinade and drain thoroughly.
- Heat a small barbecue or broiler to maximum heat and grill the fish kabobs fiercely. Serve with white rice or soft cornmeal porridge (polenta).
Portuguese Recipe Videos
© 2007-2018 All rights reserved